« This quick and easy recipe of spaghetti with Parmesan, parsley,
garlic and clams, especially served with garlic bread, tosses green
salad and a crisp white wine is really a crowd pleaser! »
Serving: 8 | Prep: 10m | Ready in: 35m
• 1 (16 oz.) package uncooked spaghetti
• 2 tbsps. olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 2 (6.5 oz.) cans chopped clams with juice
• 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• fresh parsley, for garnish
• In a large pot, pour in lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Put in
spaghetti and cook until al dente in about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
• Put a skillet on medium heat and heat the oil. Sauté the garlic until it turns
tender in 1 minute. Stir in juice and clams. Stir occasionally while cooking
until the liquid reduces by half.
• Combine Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, sautéed clams, spaghetti in a
big bowl and stir well. Serve with parsley sprigs to garnish.
• Calories: 330 calories;
• Total Carbohydrate: 44.5 g
• Cholesterol: 35 mg
• Total Fat: 6.9 g
• Protein: 21.4 g
• Sodium: 148 mg