« Succulent and healthy Ranch tortilla chips. »
Serving: 4 | Prep: 30m | Ready in: 42m
• 1 cup finely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
• 1/2 tsp. chili powder, or to taste
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. black pepper
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 tbsp. cooking oil
• 4 (8 oz.) fillets catfish, washed and patted dry
• Set an oven to 230°C (450°F) and start preheating. Use aluminum foil to
line a cooking sheet and lightly drizzle with cooking spray.
• Combine pepper, salt, chili powder, and crushed chips in a shallow dish.
• Combine oil and egg in a different bowl. Plunge the catfish into the oil and
egg mixture, then dredge in the chip mixture. On the foil-lined baking sheet,
arrange the catfish, then dust the catfish with any leftover chip mixture.
• In the prepared oven, bake for 10-12 minutes until the catfish is white in the
middle and becomes flaky.
• Calories: 384 calories;
• Total Carbohydrate: 4.6 g
• Cholesterol: 152 mg
• Total Fat: 23.2 g
• Protein: 37 g
• Sodium: 312 mg