« In this simple main dish, the catfish fillets are seasoned with onion
and honey mustard and then baked in oven until they are golden
Serving: 4 | Prep: 5m | Ready in: 30m
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup honey Dijon mustard
• 4 (6 oz.) fillets catfish fillets
• garlic salt and pepper to taste
• dried parsley flakes
• Preheat an oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
• Combine together the mustard and onion in a small bowl. Season catfish
fillets with pepper and garlic salt. Put in a baking tray and then coat with
honey and onion. Drizzle parsley flakes all over top.
• Bake for about 20 minutes in prepped oven, and then set the oven to broil.
Let broil for 3 to 5 minutes until golden.
• Calories: 311 calories;
• Total Carbohydrate: 12.4 g
• Cholesterol: 79 mg
• Total Fat: 13.2 g
• Protein: 28.2 g
• Sodium: 810 mg